- Market Risks Mangement
- Focused on performance
The Treasury management, financing and financial markets are my area of professional expertise: I claim full control of financial instruments (cash and derivatives). So I contributed significantly to the financial performance of the groups in which I worked, either as part of debt management and interest rate risk at Veolia, or risk exchange and Treasury at Elf.
With this experience, I decided to give new direction to my career and I am enrolled in an entrepreneurial approach. I now offer my services in treasury management and risk associated with small and midsize companies, as well as large groups.
Specialties: Market risks and opportunities management, struturing of special purpose vehicle, Green House Gas markets management, Treasury management, FX and interest risks management
Since september 2016
- Our expertise :
Risks and hedges linked to foreign exchange / currencies, interest rates, inflation, credit,
- Risks and hedges linked to commodities and energy, listed stocks,
- Valuation of structured products (autocalls etc.), free shares, stock-options/warrants,
- Treasury management (organization, systems, reporting).
- Our clients :
- Private and public companies (small and mid-caps), real estate companies or funds;
- Private Equity funds, financial institutions;
- Family-Offices, asset managers.
- Our objective :
- Enable our clients to manage their risks in coherence with their operational objectives and management philosophy. To this end, we put at their disposal our sharp and independent financial expertise and a dedicated support.
OsKar Partners SAS
to august 2016
- Founder Partner - Financial Investment Council
- Member of the Society of IFAs, Association of Investment Adviser granted by the Financial Markets Authority (AMF).
- Structuring innovative Treasury investment products for large corporates.
- FX and Interest rate risks management.
- Consultant for organisation of departments in charge of Treasury and Finance.Consultant for creation of special purpose vehicles, granted or not by the financial authorities (ACP, AMF).
to january 2011
- Identification, analysis and structuring management of market risks and opportunities hold by the Group within its industrial and commercial activities: Foreign exchange, interest rates, commdities, ...Strategic consulting in relation the financial markets evolutionsManagement of a 12 people team
to april 2006
- Management of group exposures on financial markets: currencies, interest rates, liquidity. In charge of the definition of the financial policy for the group.
to january 2001
- Financial markets risks management for the Group: Foreign exchange, interest rates, liquidity, bonds issues, ...Magement of a 6 people team
to april 1999
- Mission: Managing the Group’s Foreign Exchange RiskResults: Achieving a regular annual income of € 10 million
to april 1995
- Mission: Managing the Group's treasury: € 2 billion.Results: Obtaining each year of an interest rate higher of 1 to 3 points of percentage than the monetary market rate
Crédit Agricole du Loiret
to april 1992
French: mother tongue
Interest Rate Derivatives
Interest Rate Risk Management
Interest Rate Swaps
- Training:Lecturer at Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Toulouse
- Lecturer at training Center of Veolia Environnement
- Lecturer at training Center of Association Française des Trésoriers d'Entreprise
- Communication:Involved in financial communications, and in the management of the relationship with Rating Agencies.
- Elaboration and execution of presentations and seminars, participation in road shows.
- Sailing: Regatta (summer and winter) and tourism (cabotage and conveying)
- Contemporary painting, particularly the work of Jean Soyer
- Historic vehicles and collection